Web Design Factors in Ghana
A number web design factors should be considered to improve the experience of users on your website.
These factors should be born in mind at every stage of a website design and website maintenance projects.
These factors revolves around content, usability, aesthetics, user interaction and visibility.
I am sharing these 12 web design factors every website owner should incorporate into their overall web design and maintenance to make their website perform satisfactorily.
With these 12 web design factors, I am certain that your website should have what it takes to clear communicate your message and effortlessly engage your site visitors.
- A website should have a clear objective that can be easily understood by visitors.
- The website should be informative enough to attract visitors.
- The website should be user-friendly and easy to navigate.
- The website should be attractive and eye-catching.
- The website should provide information about the companies activities and its services.
- The website should be able to capture visitor’s attention.
- Make sure your website has a clear call-to-action (CTA) button that leads users to your contact information.
- Include a “Contact Us” page on your site. This should include a CTA button that takes visitors to a form where they can submit their questions/comments.
- Create a FAQ section on your site. This will help people who have questions about your company.
- Use Google Analytics to track how many people are visiting your site. You can use this data to determine what content works best for your audience.
- Add social media sharing buttons to your site. These allow people to share your content through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Consider adding a blog to your site. A blog allows you to write articles about topics related to your business.